Both the Ride Java Cushion and the Ride Forward Cushion use the same method of support, and are perfect choices for all levels of skin risk. The difference is that the specific performance of the Ride Java Cushion makes it a better choice for users who have relatively mild postural challenges, and who can therefore maintain relatively good posture.
The Ride Forward Cushion is usually a better choice for users with more severe postural challenges. For expert advice on which would best suit your needs, simply Contact Us.
Benefits of the Ride Designs Ride Java Cushion include:
- Manages heat and moisture: A clever combination of contoured top foam, a vented base design, and a breathable mesh fabric cover works to help keep the user’s skin cool, comfortable, and dry.
- Low maintenance: The Ride Designs Ride Java Cushion delivers enhanced seating functionality without any requirement for regular fit-essential maintenance. This is unlike the regular adjustments that are need to maintain air/fluid volumes in other brands of cushion.
- Lightweight: The Ride Designs Ride Java Cushion weighs about 30% less than competitor cushions. This allows greater mobility and comfort.
- Easy to clean: The cushion can easily be disassembled for washing and/or sanitising whenever needed.
- Easy to modify: Width and depth modifications to the Ride Designs Ride Java Cushion are available at no additional charge.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Ride Designs Ride Java Cushion and all other Ride Designs products.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.