Lightweight Rigid Frame Wheelchair – Sorg Mio.
The Sorg Mio is a rigid frame activity wheelchair developed and designed especially for early childhood, suitable for ages as young as 12 months.
Lightweight and compact construction, means this wheelchair grants optimum mobility to support its young user’s natural development.
Sorg Mio Rigid Frame Lightweight Wheelchair:
- Growable in three dimensions (seat width, seat depth, and back height) without the need for extra parts.
- Choice of frame versions (‘Taurus’, for maximum leg space, and ‘Retro’, with curved front end that can act as an aid to independently climb in and out of the chair, or even to train remaining walking skills)
- Wide range of customisable options.
- Rigid frame and contemporary design.
With a Sorg Mio, the great adventure of exploring a new world can start today.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Sorg Mio and all other Sorg wheelchairs.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- SEAT WIDTH: 18 – 30 cm (+2 cm)
- SEAT DEPTH: 18 – 30 cm (+4 cm)
- BACK HEIGHT: 17.5 – 45 cm (+ 4cm)
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Max 50 kg
- WHEEL SIZES: 20” – 24”
- CAMBER: 9°
- Rigid aluminium frame with V-shaped abduction, extendable in seat width (2 cm), seat depth (min. 4 cm) and back height (5 cm)
- Frame version Taurus or Retro
- Back angle steplessly adjustable from 80-120°
- Easy and stepless adjustment of seat position
- Aluminium seat plate for perfect pelvis support, optionally with seat inclination
- Moulded firm back (choice between two standard models)
- Standard, smooth running or profile wheels with integrated handrims, each model with quick release axle, pneumatic or solid tyres
- Activity side guards with integrated bowden cable brake
- Caster wheels with aluminium forks in many different variations
- More than 25 different frame colour variations: shiny, metallic, coarse structured and dormant
- Anatomically formed seat and back cushions
- Seat and back cushions in many different colours and patterns
- Foot rest steplessly adjustable in height, depth and angle, optionally foldable backwards
- Push handles and bars adjustable in height and angle
- Attendant brake control on push bar
- Different positioning aids (head rests and abduction wedges)
- More than 250 different spoke cover designs
- Outdoor Front End and special tyres
- Therapy table and water bottle
- Waist belt and heel loop
- Safety wheels and much more
** Our Specialist will guide you through the order form if we decide that this is the best product for you.
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Frame colours with moderate metallic effect
Frame colours matt
Frame colours dormant
Frame colours with strong metallic effect
Other Frame colours
In order to give your wheelchair a special look, just make use of the option “anodize design package” on your order form. Chosen parts are then anodized in your chosen colour.
Design your wheelchair
With the individual colour design of the cushions, covers and truss pads, you can give your wheelchair your own personal style.
Breathable Betex fabric for seat and back cushions as well as light weight head rests.
Seat and back cushions as well as our light weight head rests are available in these colours. It is your choice.
Nylon fabric for seat and back covers
The covers of our wheelchairs as well as the back and bottom side of the cushions are made from nylon fabric.
Synthetic leather for our standing devices
For the truss pads of our standing devices, you can currently choose between these synthetic leather covers. In combination with your chosen frame color, you easily choose your desired design