Invacare Orion Mobility Scooter
The Invacare Orion puts a focus on safety and reliability to deliver a mobility scooter equipped with multiple features making it ideal for use both indoors and outdoors.
It comes in both three-wheel and four-wheel versions. The three-wheel model can move at up to 10 km/h while the four-wheeled model can achieve 12 km/h. Both deliver a range up to 42 km per charge, depending upon terrain and other factors.
Invacare Orion mobility scooter key features include:
- Dual headlights, indicators, and heavy-duty brake lights
- Two-step disengaging lever to prevent accidental freewheeling
- Automatic speed reduction while negotiating bends
The Invacare Orion has a suspended chassis and large wheels to ensure a smooth ride over all types of terrain, and overall, is a great choice for a relaxing, reliable drive.
Momentum Healthcare are specialist suppliers of the Invare Orion and other Invacare mobility scooters.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- COLOUR CHOICES: Moonstone Silver, Onyx Blue
- OVERALL DIMENSIONS: 127 cm x 62.5 cm (three-wheeled) / 129 cm x 62.5 cm (four-wheeled)
- SEAT WIDTH: 51 cm
- SEAT DEPTH: 47 cm
- SEAT HEIGHT: 42 – 49.5 cm
- BACKREST HEIGHT: 51 cm
- WEIGHT (DISASSEMBLED): 103 kg (three-wheeled) / 108 kg (four-wheeled)
- BATTERY: 2 x 50 Ah
- MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 136 kg (approx. 21 st.)
- Seat suspension module
- Crutch and cane holder
- Lockable front box
- Cup holder
- Storage cover
** Our Specialist will guide you through the order form if we decide that this is the best product for you.
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.