Meyra ZX3 Wheelchair – Discontinued.
The Meyra ZX3 has now been discontinued and Meyra have launched a new upgraded version called the Smart S-
Full details on the Smart S are being compiled and will follow.
Features of Meyra ZX3 wheelchair include:
- Lightweight and very stable, due to few screw fastenings
- Adjustable to user’s needs, with little effort
- Extremely compact, modern design
The Meyra ZX3 has pressure and drum brakes, foldable and detachable wheels for ease of transportation, and several other features and benefits that make it a good choice of general purpose wheelchair that will suit many.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Meyra ZX3 and all other Meyra wheelchairs.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- Seat width: 320-520
- Width ready to go: 500-700
- Width folded: 290
- Seat depth: 360-520
- Seat height front/rear: 460 to 530 / 400 to 505
- Overall height: Seat height rear + back height
- Back rest height: variable from 250 to 450, 500 in combination with height adjustable push handles Code: 410
- Arm support height: ca. 150 – 290
- Length with footrests: 880 – 1,100 depending on frame length, wheel size and axle position
- Client weight: 150
- Empty weight: 11
- Permitted overall weight: 161
- Transport weight: 6,5
- Rear wheel: 610 (24″) or 660 (26“)
- Back rest and seat with vented material
- Individual push handles
- “Light” side guard and leg support variations made of magnesium
- “Light” wheel
- “Light” pressure brake
- Seat cushion
- Spoke guard
- Anti-tip wheels
- Step tube
- Transit castors
- Folding fixture
- Xtrends articles
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.