Meyra Xstar Wheelchair
The Meyra Xstar is an active wheelchair designed for use by paraplegics who require a reliable wheelchair for long-term use.
It comes in a choice of two frame forms and allows multiple adjustment settings of seat width, seat depth, back height, back angle adjustment, and axle position, meaning it can be tailored to each individual’s needs.
Features of Meyra Xstar wheelchair include:
- Elegant frame design
- Smooth pressure brake
- Newly designed steering head socket
The Meyra Xstar combines the advantages of a rigid frame, especially the high stability, with flexible components and settings to deliver a light and compact active wheelchair.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Meyra Xstar and all other Meyra wheelchairs.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- Seat width: 360 – 480
- Width ready to go: SW + 180 (0°) / SW + 235 (3°)
- Seat depth: 400 – 500
- Seat height front / rear: 450 – 530 / 380 – 470
- Overall height: Seat height rear + back height
- Back rest height: 250 – 450
- Back angle adjustment: 72 – 96°
- Length with footrests: 860 – 1,040 depending on frame length, axle position and footplate position
- Client weight: 120
- Empty weight: 10
- Permitted overall weight: 130
- Transport weight: 7,5
- Rear wheel: 610 (24“)
- Hand and spoke guards
- Anti tip wheels
- Step tube
- Transit castors
- Seat belt
- Crutch holder
- Tetraplegic handrims
- Xtrends articles
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.