Meyra SMART S – Lightweight folding wheelchair
The new foldable adaptive wheelchair, combined with lightness and perfect handling.
Perfectly adaptable to your needs
Built in suspension settings.
Design and functionality combined in an impressive wheelchair!
Optimised folding system with low folding dimension, offers a nearly parallel folding kinematic.
Function elements with one-hand operation.
Newly designed side part with height adjustable armrest.
Individuality through colour concepts.
New design selection for Castor and drive wheels.
Newly designed rotating leg supports and aluminium foot plates, angle and depth-adjustable leg support.
|idth ready to go||500||520||540||560||580||600||620||640||660||680||700|
|Folded width||280 with 0° wheel camber resp. 330 with 3° wheel camber|
|Seat depth||380 / 400 / 420 / 440 / 460 / 480 / 500|
|Seat height front / rear||400 bis 540 / 370 bis 530|
|Overall height||Seat height rear + back height|
|Back height||variable from 250 to 500 (+ 25 mm)|
|Armrest height||ca. 170 – 245|
|Length with footrests||880 – 1,030 (depending on the frame length, wheel size and position of the axle)|
|Chair weight||from 10.5|
|Permitted overall weight||from 160.5|
|Rear wheel|| 610 (22″)|
Dimensions in mm, Weights in kg, Speed in km/h, Tolerance ± 10 mm
- Active adjustment possibilities for ideal performance
- 3 frame lengths,short, standard or long
- Seat widths from 320 – 520 mm
- Seat depths from 380 – 500 mm
- Optimal adjustment of the castor fork guarantees perfectly straight forward movement
- Easy handling and transfer
- Very stabile due to few screw fastenings and light weight
- Adjusts with little effort
- Foldable, detachable wheels
- Back rest and seat with vented material
- Individual push handles
- Seat cushion
- Spoke guard
- Anti-tip wheels
- Passive lighting
- Therapy table (for indepentent users)
- Safety belt with lock
- Step tube
- Folding footrest
- Accessory net
- Xtrends articles
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.