Meyra iChair MC Mid Wheelchair
The Meyra iChair MC Mid is a power electric wheelchair that is highly manoeuvrable due to the mid-wheel drive and centrally-placed castor, making it particularly ideal for indoor use.
It offers high stability and precise manoeuvrability thanks to its rigid fixed castor, while patented H-Flex tyres allow any obstacles encountered to be easily overcome.
Meyra iChair MC Mid wheelchair features include:
- Reclining seat function
- Small turning circle on its own axis
- Multiple settings allowing for individual adjustment
The Meyra iChair MC Mid power electric wheelchair is designed for permanent and all-day use for independent mobility, even for more advanced functional disorders, and for working and active people who require a wheelchair for varying everyday situations. It is available with trim in a range of colours, including lemon reflective, signal white, burgundy red, carmine red, moss green, orange reflective, gold, and magic blue.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland of the Meyra iChair MC Mid and all other Meyra power electric wheelchairs.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- Seat width: 380–650
- Seat depth: 400–560 / 400–560 / 480–530
- Back rest height: 450–500 / 530–570 / 640
- Shank length: 280–430 / 330–450
- Arm support height: 240–350
- Front seat height: 440–510
- Length with footrests: 1,065–1,130
- Length without footrests: 910
- Width ready to go: 620
- Height without headrest: 960–1,080
- Transport dim. Length: 910
- Transport dim. height min.: 610
- Front wheel size: 230 x 70 (9″)
- Rear wheel size: 352 x 75 (14″)
- Max. obstacle height: 60
- Turning radius: 625
- Empty transport weight min: 108
- Client weight max.: 160
- Permitted overall weight: 280
- Additional loading max.: 10
- Driving speeds: 6 / 10
- Motor performance: 2 x 220 / 2 x 300
- Driving range max.: 15
- Permitted gradient 38 Ah (5h), 45 Ah (20h) max.: max. 28
- Permitted gradient 63 Ah (5h), 73 Ah (20h) max.: max. 40
- Permitted gradient: 15 %
- Type of steering: indirect
- Electric tilt-in-space: 4° to +26°
- Mechanical tilt-in-space: 0° to +10°
- Back angle electric: -10° to +50°
- Back angle mechanical: -10° to +30°
Dimensions in mm, Weights in kg, Speed in km/h, Tolerance ± 10 mm
- MySeat System
- Lighted sideguards with your individual engraving
- USB charger
- Mobile phone holder
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.