Knee Brace with Regulated Range of Motion
Catalogue number: DRQI0E
• anatomically profiled, light construction,
• frame made of high resistance aluminium commonly used in aircraft industry,
• patented, four–axis hinge which reflects physiological knee movement (rolling and sliding),
• four–point support system with 0° immobilization,
• regulation of extension 10°, 20° ,30° and flexion 10°, 20°, 30°, 45°, 60°, 90°, 110°,
• movable attachments for the straps,
• made of stainless materials, resistant to water, salt, low temperature.
Decreased post-traumatic capacity of the muscle and ligament structure that stabilize the knee joint, condition after reconstructing the ACL, PCL, MCL and LCL ligaments, ACL and PCL ligament failure, weakened strength of the quadriceps muscle, regaining sports activity after knee joint injuries.
|THIGH CIRCUMFERENCE* (CM)||33-39||39-47||47-53||53-59||59-67|
|KNEE CIRCUMFERENCE (CM)||30-33||33-35||35-38||38-43||43-48|
|CALF CIRCUMFERENCE** (CM)||25-30||30-35||35-40||40-47||47-50|
|* measured 15 cm above patella|
|** measured 15 cm below patella|