Ankle Foot Orthosis
Catalogue number: DRQI5E
• rigid, perforated construction which provides effective stabilization and enables free air circulation,
• profiled sole enables stabile, similar to regular walk,
• inner lining made of fost, breathable fabric,
• additional toe protection,
• internal air spaces allow to adjust soft tissue compression and choose appropriate stabilization,
• universal for right and left limb.
Protection against oedma, stabilization in case of: soft tissue injuries (ankle area, foot distal part of tibia), sprain of the ankle, metatarsus, tarsus (second and third degree). Further treatment of stable metatarsus and ankle fractures, post-operative treatment, inflammation of Achilles tendon, extensor tendon, foot flexor.
Open, unstable fractures; difficult to heal wounds, sores and other skin changes.