Sorg Tilty Vario Wheelchair
The Sorg Tilty Vario is a growable, lightweight, and highly active tiltable wheelchair for use by children, teenagers, and even adults.
A new frame concept delivers not only all the therapeutic benefits of a tiltable wheelchair, but also facilitates the sensory and motional activation of its user as well as the training of remaining bodily strength.
Key features of Sorg Tilty Vario wheelchair include:
- Flexible wheel base and fixed 7° camber to allow quick and easy adjustment to user’s perfect ergonomic position
- Growable in three dimensions (seat width, seat depth, and back height) as user grows through their teenage years
- Huge range of custom options to suit all requirements and tastes
The Sorg Tilty Vario is a long-term, reliable, and cost-effective option that meets both the therapeutic and mobility demands of even the most active user.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Sorg Tilty Vario and all other Sorg wheelchairs.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- SEAT WIDTH: 28 cm – 40 cm
- SEAT DEPTH: 30 cm – 40 cm
- BACK HEIGHT: 30 cm – 45 cm
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Max 90 kg
- WHEEL SIZE: 22” – 24”
- Rigid aluminium frame with 10 cm abduction
- Seatback unit steplessly tiltable by 30° by gas pressure spring
- Back completely stowable
- Standard wheel lock
- Standard wheels with aluminium handrims, profile wheels with inlay handrims or 12“ wheels
- Pneumatic or solid tyres
- Standard casters in 5“ – 6“ or transparent casters with LEDs
- More than 25 finish alternatives
- Seat extension for growable seat depth; seat lock device
- Anatomically formed seat and back parts
- Different moulded firm back variations
- Many different seat and back cover fabrics and designs
- Different types of leg support, adjustable in height, depth and angle
- Spring-loaded leg support
- Special and design wheels
- Drum brake
- Caster equipment and track fixation
- Special handrim covers and inlays
- Different side guards and arm rests
- Different head rests
- Different push handle variations
- Safety wheels with foot control or Transit Safety Wheels
- Different brake lever extensions
- Truss pads
- Single-hand aid and double handrim
- Waist belt and heel loop
- Crutch holder and tipping lever
- Backside bag (attachable to back tubes)
- Different additional stabilizing options
- Therapy table variations
- More than 250 different spoke cover designs
** Our Specialist will guide you through the order form and together we will decide that is the best product for you.
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Frame colours with moderate metallic effect
Frame colours matt
Frame colours dormant
Frame colours with strong metallic effect
Other Frame colours
In order to give your wheelchair a special look, just make use of the option “anodize design package” on your order form. Chosen parts are then anodized in your chosen colour.
Design your wheelchair
With the individual colour design of the cushions, covers and truss pads, you can give your wheelchair your own personal style.
Breathable Betex fabric for seat and back cushions as well as light weight head rests.
Seat and back cushions as well as our light weight head rests are available in these colours. It is your choice.
Nylon fabric for seat and back covers
The covers of our wheelchairs as well as the back and bottom side of the cushions are made from nylon fabric.
Synthetic leather for our standing devices
For the truss pads of our standing devices, you can currently choose between these synthetic leather covers. In combination with your chosen frame color, you easily choose your desired design