Meyra Cityliner 415 Mobility Scooter
The Meyra Cityliner 415 is a powerful mobility scooter that will get you where you’re going with speed and comfort.
It is characterised not only by its performance, but also its exclusive equipment: cruise control, illuminated cockpit, storage compartment, mirror, multi-functional LCD display, and more.
Meyra Cityliner 415 mobility scooter key features include:
- Fold-up steering column can be locked into place
- Indicators, hazards, and brake lights, for use on roads
- Swing-up armrests, with storage compartment
The Meyra Cityliner 415 delivers speeds up to 15 km/he, and a range up to 50 km from an eight-hour charging time. It is designed for users up to 180 kg (approx. 28 st.) and is a pleasure to drive – guaranteed.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Meyra Cityliner 415 and all other Meyra Mobility Scooters.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- Length: 1,380
- Width: 680
- Seat height, adjustable: 440 – 540
- Seat depth: 480
- Seat width: 500 / 600
- Transport height (folded steering column, w/o seat): 700
- Shaped chassis
- Automatic safety brake
- Wheels: 4
- Wheel diameter front wheel: 315
- Wheel diameter rear wheel: 315
- Ground clearance: 110
- Obstacle height, max.: 100
- Turning radius: 1,700
- Motor constant performance: 650
- Motor peak performance: 2.500
- Batteries: 70 Ah (20 h) / 79 Ah (5 h)
- Charger: 8
- Controller: 140
- Range performance, max. (under testing conditions): 50
- Perm. gradient (generally permitted): 10° (18 %)
- Empty weight: 163,5
- Permitted user weight: 180
- Permitted overall weight: 355
- Speed, max.: 15
Dimensions in mm, Weights in kg, Speed in km/h, Tolerance ± 10 mm
- Lockable rear storage compartment
- Shopping basket, additional
- Cup holders
- Luggage box
- Snug bag
- Shopping basket (optional)
- Crutch holder (not in combination with shopping basket)
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.