Sorg Mio Wheelchair
The Sorg Mio is an activity wheelchair developed and designed especially for early childhood rehabilitation, suitable for use for ages as young as 12 months.
Lightweight and compact construction, allied to stylish design, means this wheelchair grants optimum mobility and support its young user’s natural development.
Sorg Mio wheelchair features include:
- Growable in three dimensions (seat width, seat depth, and back height) without the need for extra parts
- Choice of frame versions (‘Taurus’, for maximum leg space, and ‘Retro’, with curved front end that can act as an aid to independently climb in and out of the chair, or even to train remaining walking skills)
- Wide range of customisable options
With a Sorg Mio, the great adventure of exploring a new world can start today.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Sorg Mio and all other Sorg wheelchairs.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- SEAT WIDTH: 18 – 30 cm (+2 cm)
- SEAT DEPTH: 18 – 30 cm (+4 cm)
- BACK HEIGHT: 17.5 – 45 cm (+ 4cm)
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Max 50 kg
- WHEEL SIZES: 20” – 24”
- CAMBER: 9°
- Rigid aluminium frame with V-shaped abduction, extendable in seat width (2 cm), seat depth (min. 4 cm) and back height (5 cm)
- Frame version Taurus or Retro
- Back angle steplessly adjustable from 80-120°
- Easy and stepless adjustment of seat position
- Aluminium seat plate for perfect pelvis support, optionally with seat inclination
- Moulded firm back (choice between two standard models)
- Standard, smooth running or profile wheels with integrated handrims, each model with quick release axle, pneumatic or solid tyres
- Activity side guards with integrated bowden cable brake
- Caster wheels with aluminium forks in many different variations
- More than 25 different frame colour variations: shiny, metallic, coarse structured and dormant
- Anatomically formed seat and back cushions
- Seat and back cushions in many different colours and patterns
- Foot rest steplessly adjustable in height, depth and angle, optionally foldable backwards
- Push handles and bars adjustable in height and angle
- Attendant brake control on push bar
- Different positioning aids (head rests and abduction wedges)
- More than 250 different spoke cover designs
- Outdoor Front End and special tyres
- Therapy table and water bottle
- Waist belt and heel loop
- Safety wheels and much more
** Our Specialist will guide you through the order form if we decide that this is the best product for you.
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.