Sorg Mio Move Wheelchair
The Sorg Mio Move is a ground-breaking paediatric wheelchair in that it combines the benefits of both active and tiltable. This combination is extremely important for the motor development of young users, and was previously difficult to achieve, but now the Sorg Mio Move does it brilliantly.
It is suitable for users from as young as 12 months, and stimulates the entire cardiovascular system, breathing, and sensory integration (perception) of the user through fully adjustable back and seat angles.
Key features of Sorg Mio Move wheelchair include:
- Growable in three dimensions (seat width, seat depth, and back height) without the need for extra parts
- Easy transition from active to passive phases
- Supports all fundamental development steps through mobility with upright stance
The Sorg Mio Move is the ideal aid for a gradual switch from a passive stroller to a more active, mobile, and independent life.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Sorg Mio Move and all other Sorg wheelchairs.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- SEAT WIDTH: 20 – 34 cm (in 2 cm intervals, each +2 cm growable)
- SEAT DEPTH: 20 – 32 cm (in 2 cm intervals, each + 4 cm growable)
- BACK HEIGHT: 20 – 45 cm (in 5 cm intervals, each +5 cm growable)
- WEIGHT CAPACITY: Max 60 kg
- WHEEL SIZES: 20” – 24”
- CAMBER: 9°
- Rigid, highly stable frame (optional Retro or Taurus form) with 2 differently strong V-shaped abductions
- Seat and back unit tiltable mechanically by 35° in the physiological turning point
- Adjustable back angle from 80° – 120°
- Back can fold down to the front
- Growth function in three dimensions
- Side guards with built-in cable brakes
- Lightweight driving wheels or profile wheels with built-on hand rims, pneumatic or flat free
- Aluminium caster fork with different casters
- Positioning aids (truss pads, belt systems, anatomically formed seat and back units, head rests, etc.)
- Head rest submersible into back unit
- One-hand aids: double hand rim, one-hand steering (with Taurus frame), one-hand brake
- Different leg supports (also split and hinged upward)
- Lightweight drum brake wheels (weight saving up to 1.1 kg/pair)
- Carbon parts to reduce weight
- Therapy table
- Abduction wedge
- Leg rest
- Push bail or handles, adjustable in height and angle
** Our Specialist will guide you through the order form if we decide that this is the best product for you.
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.