Sorg Jump Alpha Wheelchair
The Sorg Jump Alpha is a rigid foldable wheelchair suitable for active children and adolescents who want to get the most out of life.
It can be used from early childhood onwards. It is growable in all key dimensions and highly adaptive to changing needs, so it is a real long-lasting option for any young user.
Key features of Sorg Jump Alpha wheelchair include:
- Foldable aluminium frame, with adjustable seat and back cover
- Choice of standard or profile wheels, each with integrated handrims, quick-release axles, and choice of pneumatic or puncture-resistant tyres
- Choice of several stylish finishes (including shiny, matt, metallic) and seat cover and trim colours (black, red, grey, green, yellow, orange, blue)
The Sorg Jump Alpha is not only a perfect medical aid for many therapy methods – it is also a reliable companion that allows a fully inclusive and active lifestyle.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Sorg Jump Alpha and all other Sorg wheelchairs.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- Seat width: 24 – 38 cm
- Seat depth: 26 – 36 cm
- Back height: 25 – 45 cm
- Weight capacity: Max 75 kg
- Wheel sizes: 20” – 24”
- Foldable aluminium frame, straight or abducted
- Aluminium seat plate SitzFix or adjustable seat cloth (growable in seat depth without any additional parts)
- Standard wheels or profile wheels with integrated handrims, each version with quick release axles, pneumatic or solid tyres
- 33 different finishing alternatives
- Choice of many different caster wheel options
- Anatomical seat and back cushions
- Back angle adjustable by 40°
- Moulded firm backs in different sizes and shapes
- Seat and back unit in many different colours
- Different leg supports adjustable in height, depth and angle
- Different side guards and arm pads
- Push handles or bars adjustable in height and angle
- Different brake systems, eg. controllable by attendant
- Different positioning aids (head rests, abduction wedges and truss pads)
- Different therapy tables
- Single hand controls
- Handrim covers
- More than 250 spoke cover designs
** Our Specialist will guide you through the order form if we decide that this is the best product for you.
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.