Meyra ZX1 Wheelchair
The Meyra ZX1 is an adaptive wheelchair for long-term use by paraplegics seeking reliability and comfort.
Robust design and high quality materials make it particularly suitable for very active users, hand cyclists, and heavy travellers.
Meyra ZX1 wheelchair key features include:
- Weight optimisation
- Dynamic mobility traits
- Modern design
The Meyra ZX1 is lightweight and very stable due to few screw fastenings, and can be adjusted to any user’s needs with minimal effort. It is foldable and has detachable wheels for easy transportation.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Meyra ZX1 and all other Meyra wheelchairs.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- Seat width: 320-480
- Width ready to go: 490-650
- Width folded: 300 with 0.5° wheel camber resp. / 350 with 3° wheel camber
- Seat depth: 360-480
- Seat height front/rear: 460 bis 520 / 400 bis 480
- Overall height: Seat height rear + back height
- Back rest height: variable from 250 bis 450 , 500 in combination with height adjustable push handles Code 410
- Arm support height: ca. 150 – 290
- Length with footrests: 810 – 990 (depending on frame length, wheel size and axle position)
- Client weight: 120
- Empty weight: 9
- Permitted overall weight: 129
- Transport weight: 6,7
- Rear wheel: 610 (24″)
- Back rest and seat with vented material
- Individual push handles
- “Light” side guard and leg support variations made of magnesium
- “Light” wheel
- “Light” pressure brake
- Seat cushion, Spoke guard
- Anti-tip wheels
- Step tube
- Folding footrest
- Manoeuvre rollers
- Folding fixture
- Xtrends articles
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.