Meyra Avanti Wheelchair
The Meyra Avanti is an entry-level active folding wheelchair suitable for use by people with remaining standing and walking abilities, but who also require regular mobility assistance.
It comes in three standard frame lengths ranging from Junior to XXL, featuring a variety of seat widths, seat depths, and back heights.
Features of Meyra Avanti wheelchair include:
- Straight front chassis with single, swivel-away and removable leg rests
- Choice of pressure or drum brakes
- Adjustment possibilities allow easy propelling of wheelchair via handrims
The Meyra Avanti is suitable for use at work, at home, and for recreation. It has a easy-fold design and removable wheels to allow ease of transport in vehicles.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Meyra Avanti and all other Meyra wheelchairs.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- Seat width: 300-360, 360-580, 360-580
- Width ready to go: Seat width + 200 ( with side guard Code 100 SW +180)
- Width folded: 280
- Seat depth: 330-380, 400-460, 480-530
- Seat height front: 425-495, 440-560, 440-560
- Overall height: 830, 920
- Back rest height: 340-400, 380-440
- Arm support height (Code 81): 16.5 – 24, 20 – 29
- Length with footrests: 880 / 1,040 / 1,120
- Length without footrests: 660 / 770 / 850
- Client weight: 75 / 135 / 160
- Min. Empty weight: 12 / 13 / 14
- Permitted overall weight: 87 / 148 / 174
- Transport weight: 8 / 8.5 / 9
- Rear wheel: 610 (24″), 560 (22“)
Dimensions in mm, Weights in kg, Speed in km/h, Tolerance ± 10 mm
- Anti tip wheel
- Transit castors
- Height adjustable push handles
- Stabilising bar
- Seat belt
- Therapy table
- Sliding board
- Walking stick holder
- Brake lever extension
- Seat cushion
- Heel cup
- Shoe fastening strap
- Permitted auxiliary drives
- Drum brakes
- Double handrims for one-hand drive
- Xtrends articles
- Occupant restraint system
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.