Meyra Avanti Pro Wheelchair
The Meyra Avanti Pro is a low-cost and economic active folding manual wheelchair with a continuous frame and integrated footrest.
It is designed for daily use and long-term care of users with high adaptation needs and is well suited for many conditions, including spinal paralysis care.
Meyra Avanti Pro wheelchair features include:
- Choice of sizes – frame length, seat width, seat depth, back height, etc.
- Lightweight and foldable, with removable wheels for easy transport
- Four centre of gravity settings available, for optimum user experience
The Meyra Avanti Pro is an all-round choice, suitable for use at home, at work, and for recreation. It is compatible with the Meyra building block system for expansion and accessories, and features an attractive and modern sleek design.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Meyra Avanti Pro and all other Meyra wheelchairs.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- Seat width: 360-580
- Width ready to go: SB + 1,900 (with side guard Code 100 SW +1,800)
- Width folded: 280
- Seat depth: 350-430, 460-500
- Seat height front/rear: 440-520 / 420-520
- Overall height: 920
- Back rest height: 340-440
- Arm support height (Code 81): 200-290
- Length with footrests: 870-960, 925-1,015
- Client weight: 135
- Min. Empty weight: from 11
- Permitted overall weight: from 146
- Transport weight: 8,5
- Rear wheel: 610 (24″)
- Seat inclination: 0° – 10°
Dimensions in mm, Weights in kg, Speed in km/h, Tolerance ± 10 mm
- Anti tip wheel
- Transit castors
- Height adjustable push handles
- Stabilising bar
- Seat belt
- Therapy table
- Sliding board
- Crutch holder
- Brake lever extension
- Seat cushion
- Drum brakes
- Xtrends articles
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.