Sorg Boogie Standing Device
The Sorg Boogie is a true innovation as it is the first fully growable mobile standing device for children, adolescents, and adults.
It is expertly engineered to support the therapeutic concept of mobility in an upright pose. By providing support according to the three-point-method for an upright pose, a careful and controlled strain to the bones and the whole musculature takes place. Even inactive muscles are activated, strained and stimulated.
Key features of Sorg Boogie Standing Device include:
- Choice of four frame widths, each growable by up to 4cm without extra parts
- Individually adjustable truss pads
- Adjustable centre column, from 0° to +15°
The Sorg Boogie helps users to learn side regulation, balance control, and reflex control, and as a result, helps build a controllable muscle tone. Its benefits are many and long-lasting.
Momentum Healthcare are exclusive distributors in Ireland for the Sorg Boogie and all other Sorg products.
Use Product Enquiry Tab to get in touch for further details.
- Weight capacity: Max 75 kg
- Max user height: c170 cm
- Frame width: 36 / 40/ 44 / 48 cm (each growable by +4cm)
- Wheel size: 24”, 26”, 28”, 30”, 32”, 36”, 40”
- Camber: 0°, 3°, 6°, 9°, 12°
- Centre column tilt: Max. 15°
- Aluminium frame with screwed-on crossbars, growable by up to +4 cm in width without extra parts
- Centre column tilt setting adjustment of 0° to +15°
- Profile wheels with built-in hand rims, drum brakes, and puncture proof tyres (N.B. not included in base price)
- Adjustable camber
- Sprung casters in back with locking lever, height adjustable
- One or two casters in front
- Chest truss pads
- Pluggable posterior truss pad, adjustable in height and depth
- standard knee truss pads with kneecap cut-out, adjustable in three dimensions, individually abductable
- Aluminium foot plate, adjustable 3-dimensional, individually abductable
- Many different coating options
- Tilting adjustment with gas pressure spring (tilting adjustment also possible with user)
- 3D-foot plate, individually abductable, individually turnable, individual setting of the tilting angle
- Side chest truss pad with belt, 3-dimensional setting
- Side pelvis truss pad with belt, 3-dimensional setting
- Posterior truss pad with swivel bracket and crank, 3-dimensional setting
- Knee truss pad with resting brackets, 3-dimensional setting and abductable
- Silicone hand rim covers
- Ergonomic hand rim covers (13mm wide, filling between the tyre and the hand rim)
- Foot shells with belts
- Therapy tables in various sizes
- Toy box made of plexiglass
- Spoke guard
- Additional holder for the hand brake lever on the centre column
- Equipped with clamp lever instead of setscrew
** Our Specialist will guide you through the order form if we decide that this is the best product for you.
For more information about this product or to receive a quote, please call us directly on 056 771 23 94 or fill in the form below and we’ll get back to you shortly.
Frame colours with moderate metallic effect
Frame colours matt
Frame colours dormant
Frame colours with strong metallic effect
Other Frame colours
In order to give your wheelchair a special look, just make use of the option “anodize design package” on your order form. Chosen parts are then anodized in your chosen colour.
Design your wheelchair
With the individual colour design of the cushions, covers and truss pads, you can give your wheelchair your own personal style.
Breathable Betex fabric for seat and back cushions as well as light weight head rests.
Seat and back cushions as well as our light weight head rests are available in these colours. It is your choice.
Nylon fabric for seat and back covers
The covers of our wheelchairs as well as the back and bottom side of the cushions are made from nylon fabric.
Synthetic leather for our standing devices
For the truss pads of our standing devices, you can currently choose between these synthetic leather covers. In combination with your chosen frame color, you easily choose your desired design